2016 Shuttle Stops We Served
- Old Main Street
- Niagara USA Official Visitor Center
- Third & Old Falls Street
- Niagara Gorge Discovery Center
- Aquarium of Niagara
- Niagara Arts & Cultural Center
- Niagara Falls Train Station (coming 2017)
- Whirlpool State Park
- Castellani Art Museum at Niagara University
- Niagara Power Project Power Vista
- Lewiston Business District
- Lewiston Waterfront
- Youngstown Business District
- Old Fort Niagara.
See you May 15, 2017. It's when we start our new Discover Niagara Shuttle season.
For more information follow the Discover Niagara Shuttle on Twitter @niagarashuttle, and Facebook and Instagram @discoverniagarashuttle.
Did you know?
The Niagara Falls are visited by around 30 million people every year.