2016 Shuttle Stops We Served
- Old Main Street
- Niagara USA Official Visitor Center
- Third & Old Falls Street
- Niagara Gorge Discovery Center
- Aquarium of Niagara
- Niagara Arts & Cultural Center
- Niagara Falls Train Station (coming 2017)
- Whirlpool State Park
- Castellani Art Museum at Niagara University
- Niagara Power Project Power Vista
- Lewiston Business District
- Lewiston Waterfront
- Youngstown Business District
- Old Fort Niagara.
See you May 15, 2017. It's when we start our new Discover Niagara Shuttle season.
For more information follow the Discover Niagara Shuttle on Twitter @niagarashuttle, and Facebook and Instagram @discoverniagarashuttle.
Did you know?
On October 13, 1812, the United States invaded Canada. Lewiston was the staging area for the Battle of Queenston Heights, the first major battle of the War of 1812. Cannons installed on the lawn of Barton Hill were aimed at the village of Queenston, across the Niagara River in Canada. Troops were quartered on Major Barton's property as well.